Blaugust #8: Travel

18:09 1 Comments A+ a-


How many of you have the travel bug?  The incessant urge to go somewhere you've never been before and experience things you wouldn't normally.  I'm one of those people.  If I had enough money, I'd be constantly traveling without stopping.  I have so many big plans when it comes to places I'd like to visit before I die.

One of the places I want to visit the most is Japan.  I'm not sure exactly which city in Japan just yet, maybe I'll do a tour of Japan.  There are just so many things I want to experience there, cat cafes, fox island, bunny island, night life cultures, the fresh ass food, the shopping.. oh god the shopping.  I want to wander the streets and just observe the fashion there.  I've already started learning some phrases that may be important on my journey.

And another place I'd love to travel to is Britain as a whole.  I'm kind of hoping I can do my third year of studies in Leeds, but I'm not sure that's shaping up to be a proper plan or not.  It's kind of expensive right now aha. Either way I will apply and plan for it and cross my fingers that I get bursaries and just random ass money to be able to do it.

While there though, I'd love to visit Scotland and Ireland obviously.  Weekends and school breaks I'd love to go to Italy, and Paris.  I feel like living in England would be the perfect opportunity to get a ton of traveling done.  And I know that ultimately, I don't really want to live here for the rest of my life.  I'd like to go somewhere, but I'm not sure where yet.  We'll figure that out.

1 comments:

Write comments
Ysharros
AUTHOR
8 August 2015 at 18:12 delete

I'm kind of travelled-out these days, but I always encourage people to do as much of it as they can. Windows on other people, other countries, other ways of life -- it all contributes to making *us* better people too. And it's fun. :)

Reply
avatar