On streaming and stuff.

23:02 0 Comments A+ a-

I have a difficult time trying to organize my thoughts properly, so I'm just going to write and pray that it all makes sense.  Since I started streaming, I've loved every minute of it.  The friends I've made, the viewers that join my streams and the trolls I get as well.  It's all been such an amazing experience that I wish I could just do full time.

Unfortunately the reality is that I have a billion responsibilities.  I'm in University full time, trying to get top grades and that requires a lot of time and effort.  I've tried balancing the two but I'm so drained lately, that I just don't know what to do with myself.  That being said I don't want to completely abandon you guys.  So for the time being, I'm putting my streaming on hold.  I know this doesn't effect many people, but for those of you who will miss the streams: I'm sorry.  When I have more time to make it a great experience again, I'd love to come back to that.

That being said, I don't want to give up making YouTube videos.  I know I haven't posted anything since Boston, but that's because I've been trying to avoid the obvious.  My schedule just isn't working right now.  But I will still be posting content to my channel, video games included.  I will keep my twitter and facebook active as well, I'm not quitting, I'm just trying to be more realistic about the things I can accomplish.

I feel like I'm explaining a divorce to my children lol.  Mommy and daddy still love you VERY MUCH.  It's not that big of a deal, I just felt the need to explain to you guys that I don't hate streaming, I just don't have the time or energy for it at the moment and I hate that.

Either way, I still love your faces and I still want to be besties.  K?!  K!